Senior Embedded Test Engineer- Medical Devices
Come and join a scale-up with big plans and amazing products!
This is a very exciting company that has products that will revolutionize health care across the globe.
We are looking for a senior embedded engineer to be responsible for testing, debugging, and qualifying software releases and updates. Your goal will be to enable products to be tested and released to the market according to medical device guidelines.
This is a critical role for the company.
Your skills and experience-
- Recent experience of testing an embedded system using test automation frameworks
- Use of JTAG and debug UARTs for understanding test behavior
- An ability to rapidly understand complex technical requirements and derive test cases from these requirements
- Formulation of detailed test cases that provide comprehensive coverage of embedded software requirements
- Some manual execution of test cases
- Software development using an Agile methodology
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly to other team members including Developers, Test Engineers, and System Integration
What will you be doing?
- Driving of all aspects of software test engineering including functional, GUI, integration, system, and regression testing
- Analysis of requirements and translation into comprehensive test cases
- Automation or manual execution of test cases
- Reviewing and recommending new test practices that will enable the team to maximise testing efficiency
- Engage in discussions with colleagues in other departments to clarify requirements and ensure test cases are sufficient
- Collaborate with software development leads to jointly drive forward the quality of our software
- Contribute to software hazard analysis and development of risk mitigation requirements
Benefits include- Well-being allowance, additional leave & development fund **