Senior Electronics Engineer
Job Title: Senior Electronics Engineer
Location: Oxford (with remote work options)
Salary: up to £70,000
Are you passionate about electronics design and interested in contributing to the advancement of healthcare technology?
Join one of the UK’s leading medical device companies in developing a game-changing product! This product line helps provides access to quality diagnostic tests, worldwide.
They are seeking a Senior Electronics Engineer to lead the full-cycle board-level electronics design activities, contribute to higher-level architectural decisions, and bring their passion for electronics design to the advancement of healthcare technology.
- Full-cycle board-level electronics design for market-released products
- Electronics design in any CAD tool (schematic and layout)
- Component selection (on and off-board)
- Understanding of measurement techniques and equipment
- Ability to create clear and concise documentation
- Design experience with complex electromechanical systems
- Measurement of very low-level signals
- Thermal management
- RF Design
- Altium Designer
- Medical Device/IVD development
- Medical care
- Health insurance
- Learning budgets
- Additional leave
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Excellent leadership and colleagues
Join us and make a difference in advancing healthcare technology while advancing your career. Interested? Apply now for all the details!