Embedded Software Engineer
Salary: Up to £60,000
Home working up to three days
The role – Lead Embedded Software Engineer
You will be joining an engineering team who are carrying out R&D for our unique robotic multicopter UAV.
Excellent opportunities to develop in a direction you desire, growing with the company and gaining experience in a wide array of disciplines.
We are seeking a software engineer, proficient in C++ and experienced working with Linux.
You will be working on our unique drone platform and companion systems, such as ground stations and payloads. This role will entail significant ownership of the codebase, where you will be expected to build upon our existing prototype to get it ready for market and implement new features as required.
The ideal applicant will have a keen awareness of code performance and testing and an interest in the drone industry.
- C++ Experience (Modern, C++11 and up)
- Experience with both embedded linux platforms and developing in a linux environment
- Experience with multithreaded code
- Experience bringing a software product to market from a prototype
- Self-motivated and capable of learning independently and autonomously when needed
- Ability to write technical and operational documents
- Experience with PX4, Ardupilot or any other drone platform.
- Experience with Nvidia Jetson platform
- Experience with networking for video streaming
- Android app experience
- Experience with GiT
- Familiar with ARM-embedded processors, especially STM32 RTOS Concepts
- Exposure to robotics and computer vision
If you would like further information, please contact us: