Office Manager – Manchester
Title – Office Manager
Flexi/part-time hours optional
Progression to HR or Operational roles
Join a team that’s shaping the future of water network management!
A leading environmental technology company in Manchester is looking for an Office Manager to join them. They create technology that saves utility companies millions in repair costs, can find, and drastically cut leaks, and allow for predictive maintenance spanning large sections of pipes.
This is a role to help the smooth running of the day-to-day of the business. You’ll work with the CEO and Head of Finance across a range of areas.
Procurement, helping in the day-to-day procurement of office suppliers, and components.
- Assisting the finance, engineering, and sales teams in documentation and admin tasks
- Meeting and schedule management for CEO
- Arranging travel for national and international events
- General office management- ensure the office runs smoothly day-to-day
- Assisting with recruitment activities, co-ordinating interviews, managing agency suppliers, issuing offers letters and contracts
- Organise company events and team bonding days, assist team members with day-to-day concerns and help maintain company culture
- Other adlib administrative and operational tasks, such as document writing, expense claims
Key skills and attributes
Proficiency in MS Office
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal skills and passion for maintaining a great office culture
- Working alongside a talented, driven, friendly team
- Generous holiday allowance: 25 days excluding bank holidays and a 2-week shutdown over Christmas
- Flexi-time (delaying/bringing forward your start and finish time by up to 3 hours);
- Support for training you might want to undertake;
- Personal and career development opportunities
Our people are core to the mission. The hiring process is driven around the values-based ethos of the business. We aspire to deliver benefits to people and the planet, and we have a working culture that is based on mutual respect and understanding.
To apply please contact us. Thank you