Principal Digital IC Design Engineer
Role- Principal Digital IC Design Engineer 📣
Location- Remote ✔️
This role is with a world-famous semiconductor and component supplier. It offers a unique opportunity to be a technical lead in the in-house digital IC design team. You’ll be the first in-house dedicated specialist in Digital IC design.
This company offers a huge range of products. This role focuses on power IC technologies.
Your background & type of work
- Development of IC architectures.
- Design and specification of system blocks including RISC/ARM processors, DSP cores and communications interfaces.
- Specification and design of digital & mixed-signal sub-systems.
- Verification of design blocks at block level, system-level and chip level.
- Active participation in product and technology roadmap planning and implementation.
- Participation and leadership of design reviews for assigned areas of responsibility.
- FPGA prototyping and evaluation of power control schemes for real-world scenarios.
- Low power ASIC design – from concept through to post-layout evaluation.
- Chip integration, design synthesis, constraint development, timing closure & backend support.
- Career growth
- Life insurance
- Remote working
- A very knowledgeable management team
- World-know tech company
- Generous pension scheme
- Medical cover