Senior Embedded Software Engineer – Audio Products
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
It’s with an established company specialising in audio; the product is technically complex and offers genuine benefits to improve lives.
They offer a Hybrid of two- or three-day home working.
Location: Nottingham area
Salary up to £65,000 with bonus and benefits.
We are looking for a permanent senior software engineer with development experience in a relevant wireless or other high-tech industry.
Important areas of skill:
- Embedded C or C++ 11/14 languages
- RTOS experience (e.g. ThreadX, AzureRTOS, FreeRTOS) Bare metal development experience
- Development of low-level software drivers Test and debug of H/W
Other skills to learn/work on-
- Familiar with ARM M-Cortex or similar processors.
- TM32 experience would be an advantage
- Experience of setting up embedded web servers
- Knowledge of wireless radio interfaces/stacks (Bluetooth etc)
- TCP/IP Protocols
- SPI, I2C, I2S, UARTS, DMA
- Experience with audio DSP, filtering, post processing
- Familiarity with Agile development
- IAR Embedded workbench
- Experience with BLE, Bluetooth, Zigbee or similar Wi-Fi technologies
They have a real passion for what they do, and the team has some cracking engineers to work with.
Would you be interested finding out more?